Terms & Conditions
Any reference to “you” or “your“, means you as a customer of our products and/or as a user of our Website. Any reference to “we“, “us“, “our” or “FEC” is to Angel Meadows (FEC) Limited.
2. Information About Us
- 2.1 This Website is operated by Angel Meadows (FEC) Limited (a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 10148918) whose registered office and principal trading address is Ground Floor, 12 Stanhope Gate, London, W1K 1AW, England.
- 2.2 The VAT number for Angel Meadows (FEC) Limited is 263748869.
- 2.3 For all customer service enquiries, our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us by telephone on 02033 706804.
- 3.1 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by FEC or its licensors. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright. All such rights are reserved.
- 3.2 Any trademarks that may be reproduced in this Website and which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged as such on the Website.
- 4.2 Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person.
5. Use of the Website
- 5.1 You may view, use, download and store the material on this Website for your own private, personal, non-commercial and research use only and on the condition that: (a) no materials are modified in any way; and (b) our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Website must always be acknowledged in such copies.
- 5.2 The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this Website to third parties without our prior written consent is prohibited. Commercial use is not permitted without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- 5.3 You must not use our Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage or disruption to the Website itself, the materials and data it contains, or the computer systems that host it, nor in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- 5.4 You must not:
- 5.4.1 use our Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, logic bombs, keystroke logger or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- 5.4.2 do anything that may cause damage to the Website or our servers, systems or equipment or those of third parties, nor access any users’ data or penetrate or circumvent any Website security measures or attempt to do any such acts;
- 5.4.3 attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website; or
- 5.4.4 attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- 5.5 You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Website without our express written consent.
- 5.6 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- 5.7 You accept that you are able to stop using the Website at any time and at your sole discretion. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the Website or any part of it at any time at our sole discretion.
- 6.1 The information in this Website is for general information only. It should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. It is subject to change without notice. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and up to date, at any time the Website may contain material which is out of date and we are not responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions and give no guarantee as to its accuracy.
- 6.2 Whilst we try to ensure that this Website is functioning correctly, this may not always be achievable. We do not guarantee that this Website will be available all the time or at any specific time (e.g. if our computer systems used to provide the Website are under repair or maintenance or are otherwise unavailable, for reasons reasonably beyond our control, we may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website for other business and operational reasons). We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period or if all or any part of the Website is discontinued, modified or changed in any way. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, to users who have registered with us.
- 7.2 You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- 8.5 Unless expressly stated otherwise, the material displayed on our Website is provided “as is” without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
11. Waiver and Cumulative Remedies
13. Law and Jurisdiction
Last updated September 2017